Meet our new girl!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

Introducinnnnnnnngggggg *drumroll*

Bearbear! Just picked her up today. She will be going in with Flux when he is neutered. So excited!
Rex agouti self. A little squeaky when touched right now but not hand shy at all. And veeerrrrrry curious. I missed girls!

Dem curly whiskers! Gosh so cute!
330cd5cff237b7a5f0512e3adc859fd1.jpg

376f1b8b4d3ab6ea3ba76b1c080ab877.jpg

She is from someone who looks like they are byb. She posted on craigslist about how she was looking to "thin her breeder girls" and I've been wanting a girl again so I messaged. She seems sweet but is kinda nervous of the new surroundings. Very energetic and curious. Doesn't like cats, Hunter freaked her out when he looked in the cage before I moved it to the bedroom.
I think she will hopefully. I think Flux will like his girlfriend. He didn't puff or anything when I petted him smelling like her which he does with males soooo... *crosses fingers*

I do have to say that the rats I saw are very loved and taken care of, even if it's a byb situation.

I've never had a rex, agouti, or self before. Those whiskers! *dies*

Much more curious and hyper when we got off of work. So cute. She isn't used to dog and cat sounds of thumping on the floor, but besides that she's pretty friendly. Can't wait until she tries the watermelon in the fridge and stuff. Giggles.

The temp cage.
70fd5103afd5e1562be87aab9ecd2d1d.jpg

That face! So cute!
ef5b713d64e438a1586c39210c45e146.jpg

Back