rescuerer moving west, rehoming many rats incl hairless & babies - Moncton NB

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on kijiji - pictures in ad

=========================

I have rescued rats for a while, but I am relocating out west in a few months and cannot take all of my rats with me. I would therefore like to rehome those rats not coming with me ASAP.

I have several adult males and females (mostly white, but some hairless) that are between 3 and 6 months old. Of the adult males, one is dumbo. A few of the males and females have mobility issues, and two of the females are blind in one eye. Despite these issues, they are able to function and live relatively normal lives.

I also had an accidental litter several weeks ago (improper sexing new arrivals) so have sixteen babies that are going to be ready to go in about two weeks. They are all mostly white, but some have patterns on them. They are all handled daily by myself and my daughter.

All of my rats get attention to the best of my ability, are fed premium, corn-free rat food, and are kept on dust free, paper-based bedding.

Please contact me for inquiries or if you'd like to take some home. Price isn't really an issue for me, as I'm more concerned with getting them housed, so expect not to pay much if I'm convinced of your intentions. I can deliver in certain cases, but may need to charge a fee depending on where it is.

Reply to this ad, call or text me for more info (604 area code as I'm from BC but am still currently in Moncton

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/m...es/1060402475?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

New ad ... guess MRR in Maine refused to help as they are the only real rescue in this area
and he said that rat rescues have refused to help

There are 12 young rats left .... some are handicapped

===============================

I've posted this ad a number of times with some success, but I haven't accomplished fully what I hoped to...

I ran a rat rescue for a while, but now I am relocating to BC so I need to find homes for many of my rats (around 12).
All are fairly young, mostly siamese-type, with a few with some mobility difficulties.
I have both male and female available, and they are all handled often, kept on dust-free bedding, and fed corn-free food.

I have contacted local rat rescues and nobody seems willing to help.

Pet rats are awesome and if you or anybody you know is looking for any, please direct them here,

Contact me by text, phone or by replying to this ad.

604 655 8101

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/m...ts/1070603121?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
Back