Cost of aspen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rats en folie

I bought a small bag of aspen at my local pet shop. I'm trying bedding instead of fleece for a bit. I it works i'll have a crazy amount of fleece to make hammocks.

I was just wondering the price everyone pays for their aspen. I bought 20 Liters for 8.99$

If I was to buy a larger amount where would the best place to be to buy it?? I'll be going to Wal-Mart next week and will be checking out the animal section. But is Amazon a better buy??

No idea but don't forget to freeze it for 48 to 72 hours after purchase to kill any parasites (mites, fleas, lice, etc) that may be in it.

I've had aspen in the cage for the past few days and I love it!!! I actually found pans that fit perfectly on the shelves of my critter nation!! woohoo, I hope I can find a large bag of aspen this weekend.

I was a little scared of sneezing from dust. but they're not sneezing at all!! I have a to sweep a lot more often but it's not the end of the world :)

Back