$5 for a pair of 5 wk old (17) babies or will go as snake food - Barton (Digby), NS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on kijiji

==========================

My rattie had 17 babies on February 14. There's an assortment of colors arranging from beige, caramel, black and a brownish red. I want to try selling them before I drive up to Halifax because I'd rather they go to homes as pets.

If you want a rattie just email me or text 902 210 1631 and I'll set up a time to meet. I will be doing all exchanges at the McDonalds parking lot in Digby, if you live in town in Digby, I could also drop them off there.

5$ each or 5 for a pair. I can text pics if you want.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/y...le/1056130710?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Anyone in the Digby area, Halifax area or along the route between the two that can save tall or some of these babies?
No way will they find many homes in the rural area where they are located :(

Why can't she just bring them to a rat rescue in the area? How anyone can be so indifferent to these little souls is beyond me.

There are no rescues .... there was someone in NS who was willing to take in any kind of small pet
but I don't know if they were/are legit .... or what happened to any animals they took in
or even if they still do this ....

Joanne is in NS, so she might know

But to my knowledge, there are no rat rescues

Last edited:
Babies need good homes
===============================
kijiji ad:

My rattie had 17 babies on February 14. There's an assortment of colors arranging from beige, caramel, black and a brownish red. I want to try selling them before I drive up to Halifax because I'd rather they go to homes as pets.

If you want a rattie just email me or text 902 210 1631 and I'll set up a time to meet. I will be doing all exchanges at the McDonalds parking lot in Digby, if you live in town in Digby, I could also drop them off there.

5$ each or 5 for a pair. I can text pics if you want.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/ya...ationFlag=true

Back