Godmother's adorable babies: photos

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godmother

I'm having some challenges loading the photos from Saturday and tonight. Forum just doesn't upload them, so I'll try Tapatalk.
First, here are Wellie's babies at 8 days old: 1 boy, 1 girl

Here they are with mama: hoodie is the girl, berk is the boy

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
So tonight I got them all out again, much to the distress of the mamas, and I am no longer at all sure about Macey's litter.

But Wellie's babies are now 11 days old, and the little hoodie has nipples. The little Berk looks like a boy. They are strong and mobile and seriously kissable!

image.jpg

Oh my gosh!!! If I had that many little babies in my house, I would literally spend all day oooing and awwwing....My husband would probably knock me out to shut me up hahaha.Mommas look like they are doing great jobs taking care of their little ones :)

Macey's babes, ten days old, were so strong and mobile that I had to watch them carefully, for fear they'd wander off and fall. I saw nipples on at least three, including one that we'd thought was a boy before. I may have to post closeups of their netherlands and seek expert opinions!

image.jpg

So very sweet :)
Sorry Wellie's babies are not both girls so their young mama could keep them both
at least the baby boy will have a lot of other baby boys to play with in a few weeks

Nipples over the next few days will let you know who is definitely a baby girl LOL

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!!! If I had that many little babies in my house, I would literally spend all day oooing and awwwing....My husband would probably knock me out to shut me up hahaha.Mommas look like they are doing great jobs taking care of their little ones :)

I can't stop kissing them. They are so soft and warm, and their dear little whiskers have grown in. Some of them are dumbos. The mamas are doing so well.

I will just have to get my hubby to get out his digital SLR this weekend so that we can get photos that do these babies justice.

Wonderful news for me. Joanne is going to foster the boys for me starting Easter weekend, because I'll be out of town for a few weeks soon after. I got a CN extension to put on to her single CN, so the boys will have lots of room to run wild.

Thank you so much!!! :bow:

From the pics (that might be deceiving) I think you have a pile of smeezes in Gardenia's litter, they are just mismarked smeeze showing up like beige hoodies. check the rump and look for darker shading...dead giveaway :)

Lovely lovely babies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back