'Rat Girl' Stopped, Will Breed Rats No More (Hopefully)[VIDEO]

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caeser

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b2_u58L6SQ[/ame]

Anyone know more about this girl? and this dude...

I feel like alot of people have this "Mental Illness".

=squints at that guy=
I think this has been going on for a long time.. I could have sworn I heard about this woman a few years ago.
It is disgusting though, this Erica girl should have been helped in some way (other than ignoring her and slaughtering the rats, wtf?). I don't know what the deal is in California, but in Illinois, if you are a harm to yourself or others - you can and will be detained in a mental facility. She is definitely causing harm to others, and probably herself by doing this. And if she truly has a compulsive disorder, she needs help. I'm sure some therapy would do her wonders. But that won't happen, because here in the good ole U S of A, we would rather ignore our mentally ill and keep them on the streets. Those with mental disorders and dysfunctions are usually cast aside and neglected here, and this woman's compulsion was likely intensified by rejection from people that could help her. Seriously, why can't someone step in and bring her to a weekly group meeting for people with addictions or compulsions? How would that not be a better situation than just killing the rats as soon as they are born?
A sad situation overall.

Back