New Baby Zero :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riot!

been awhile since I've been on here but I thought I'd share my new addiction

2z6fths.jpg

A friend of mine who works at our local petco found a box of 7 baby rats just dropped at petcos back door -.- the poor babies we're just left in a box in the snow skinny and scared and of course as soon as I saw pictures I was planing when to meet up with her

wlycnp.jpg

apparently when a friend asked me last week how many more rats I was getting I told him zero so when he came over last night he picked up the new baby and went "so this is zero?" so say hello to baby Zero :)

2uo2bk8.jpg

x0z81g.jpg

another friend took all the females babies and tomorrow once the friend who found them picks who shes keeping I'll be taking whatever boy hasn't found a home yet

I'm still extremely angry someone could just drop these poor babies when they are all sweet as can be but at least all have ended up with loving homes

You just invented a new number system, where 0=2!

Zero :heart: and his bros and sisters are very lucky little rats to have been found in time in this snowy weather.

I just LOVE how his body is all white ! Nice little blaze on his head too. What a cutie !!!

0 might = 3... this is why im not a math major lol depending on what babies are left tomorrow I'm not going to risk leaving a baby alone waiting for a home and since ive adopted from her before i dont have to wait for her to check me out and approve me to adopt doesnt hurt that we're friends now either lol

so tomorrow at noon i'll either be at 8 or 9 rats oops was supposed to stop at 4

will be picking up a beige redish idk what color lol boy tomorrow at noon :) the other 3 boys are going to their new home monday if we all don't get snowed in that is!

Brought home another box baby as we're calling them now lol he's settling in nicly I'll try and get pictures soon but now since I have Flanagan all the box babies have found homes :D

I said my limit was 14 and it was good at that for about 4 months and then I just took in 2 boys then one girl being adopted the 15th and 6 girls coming as soon as the roads clear up where they live..So that will put us at 21 hahaha! Life sometimes has other plans for us :)

Back