Urgent today feeder rat Chicago please help!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Urgent, please get this rat from a snake owner who's snake didn't want it and give it a safe home!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/pet/4909326967.html

Small Feeder Rat (Crown Point, IN)

badcraigslistadsmallfeederratchicagofebruary2015_01-341.jpg

I have a small feeder rat I'm trying to get rid of because one of my snakes is refusing to eat it. I don't know what else to do with it so I figured someone on here might want it. I'm asking 5 bucks for it. I want it gone by Saturday.

post id: 4909326967
posted: a day ago

Try contacting people on Goose Moose as it has many members and most are in the USA
If you haven't done so, try contacting rescues in that area as well

Hope someone can grab that poor baby

I've messaged Critter Camp in the Chicago area and shared on Facebook. If you know any other rescue places to share, please share this post with them? Thanks

The ad poster has the following contact info preferred contact method:
phone
text
contact name:
Kyle
contact by phone:
☎ 219-775-8046

This is why I stay off of CL and other places. I cant take them all in. It breaks my heart. I have a friend who is constantly on cl and sending me ads. I have a hard tme makiing him understand that I cant just take them all. I try to stick to who only contacts me, I dont have the room to find them myself.

This is why I stay off of CL and other places. I cant take them all in. It breaks my heart. I have a friend who is constantly on cl and sending me ads. I have a hard tme makiing him understand that I cant just take them all. I try to stick to who only contacts me, I dont have the room to find them myself.
And Peggy has forbid me from looking at CL too.....

Back