Good deal on a brand new DCN

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgreene9398

Found this DCN on eBay, it's damaged because one tray appears to be cracked and possibly missing some hardware? Replacement trays are not bad for price. If you can win the auction low enough you can get replacement trays and still be well under retail. There's one day left on the auction and NO bids at $9.99 plus $67.11 shipping. Just thought I would pass it along.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301509563380

Last edited:
Ya wow that's a steal haha!
Color me crazy, but I thought the DCN didn't even use hardware? I can't remember because it's been so long since I built mine. X3

Edit Der I didn't look at the pics, there is a little bag with some stuff in it that looks like hardware >_<

I was thinking the same thing on the hardware part..Both of mine just interlocked together...was no hardware unless you count the screws that hold the little shelf on the bottom of the cage and even then for that price..who cares about the stupid shelf haha they don't fit anything useful anyway..like my food and bedding definitely don't fit under there in their containers...I have yet to find them useful for anything but shoes haha. But that is the only hardware that I am aware of.oh and the little hooks that hook onto the top of the cage, I guess to hold it down because I can totally see a small critter lifting a 20lb panel that is snug into place hahaha.

Back