I'll see you at the bridge Kiedis rat... Sept 26th, 2012 - January 29th 2015

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooklyn

My 28 month old boy, Kiedis that I'd raised from a baby passed away in my arms at 12:12am January 29th, 2015. He had a tumour that due to his age was inoperable and tonight while I was at work he scratched it open very badly after opening it up once about three weeks ago. When I got home it was too late and hed lost too much blood as much as I tried to stop the bleeding I just couldnt. We spent our last moments together laying in my bed, with him being scratched behind the ears. Memphis and I will miss you so, so much little man. <3

Thank you so much. I've been feeling awful these last few days. I keep feeling like if I'd gone to see them as soon as I got home instead of making dinner first I may have found him and been able to help. I loved Kiedis a lot though, and we spent a lot of time together in his last few weeks of life. And 28 months is as far as I know getting to be quite old, so I'm glad I could give him the best life I could and that we got to spend our last moments together. I hope he knows I loved him.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You were there with him; be assured that your arms was exactly where he wanted to be. I'm sure he felt great comfort having you there.
Rest well sweet boy <3

Back