Toronto: Male PEW at College Street Pet Valu (from TAS)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marissaceleste

I work at the Pet Valu at College and Augusta and we just got a rat in from Toronto Animal Services south and he's up for adoption!

When I got in, his sex was unknown and age was guessed at 6 months, but I've determined that he is in fact a boy and I'd say he's closer to 2-3 months.

He's a cute little PEW boy. He's timid and prefers to hide but he lets you pick him up and will sniff your fingers and take a treat if you leave it on the floor for him. He's also in an awful tiny cage at the moment, so I'm going to see if the manager will let me bring in a spare cage for him while he's here.

He's all by himself at the moment and would obviously benefit from some friends! I would take him in a heartbeat but I've already got 8 at home and I dont think I could handle more haha.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422218753.055690.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422218796.634264.jpg

super adorable!!! im sorry i also cannot take him :( how long is your manager allowing him to stay at the store?

I believe we'll be keeping him until he finds a home. We've only returned a few animals to the shelter and only if they become sick and need to see the vet or if they do not respond well to the store environment. We usually get animals adopted pretty quickly, i'm just hoping someone from the rat shack can take him because i know he'll be well looked after!!

Back