Adopting two new boys, my first boys.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgreene9398

So I'm excited that we will be adding two boys to our mischief(once they are old enough to neuter). They are registered cinnamon self and a platinum agoutis. I'm hoping intros go better with my two new girls, so far table top intro went without a hitch but once we tried to let them roam the cage together a ratball broke out so we are back to square one. I'm trying to get them intro'd so my girls can be together leaving me with the bottom of my CN for my new boys when we pick them up.

image.jpg

It is always nice to have a mixed colony. They are sweet, but awfully little! I am assuming they are older than that now? How old do they have to be for your vet to neuter them?

They are still with their momma, they won't be available until early February. I believe they have to be atleast 3months before a neuter but I have to reconfirm that.

Sometimes the vet will go by size rather than age. Are your girls spayed?

The girls are not spayed yet, we are working on getting the first girl in to get it done. The two youngest babies are still too young for now but we are starting with the oldest.

Well we made it back safe and sound with the new boys. They are big love dolls so far and we will post pics soon!

The boys had a long day traveling and they settled in quickly for some well needed snoozing. After full bellies of course...

image.jpg

Back