Welcome Boo Bear

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatPack

So my husband did the thing that shall not be spoke of and brought the big black and white hooded boy from the pet store home...This rat has been a topic of many discussion almost 2 months now, I even made a thread awhile back about it to let you all talk sense into me when I felt like caving but despite all "I don't wanna support the pet store breeding rats" talks with my husband, I think it was love at first sight for him with this big boy. My husband wanted to name him Behemoth but I told him since I am the one that feeds,cleans cages and handles vet appointments that I would name him what I saw fit. ( I was a bit upset at the time) I spent maybe 10 minutes with him and said he is a Boo Bear and he is a big sweetie pie and even a bit flirty haha he nibbles my ears and neck and loves to snuggle! If I hadn't seen him at the pet store myself, I wouldn't believe that is where he came from. He is 707 grams and 19 inches from head to tip of his tail.Haven't had much time to get any good pictures of him but I will get there eventually :)

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

Welcome Boo Bear! A forever home is a great Christmas present, so I guess we will have to grudgingly forgive the naughty man-creature for bringing you home...but just this once!

Can't hate the rat just because he is from a pet store. We can hate the $10 - 15 (I really have no idea how much pet stores charge) that supported the pet store lol. I'm glad he's a sweet boy and that he has a forever home regardless of where he came from.

Aww, he is so beautiful! What a big squishy handsome boy he is! And he DOES look like a Boo Bear...I LOVE the name!
He sure does remind me of my big Achilles. Just a doll. So happy he has a forever home for Christmas! Give him all my love!

Back