Almost did it!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Petsmart had an adorable PEW - he almost came home with me especially since they were quite big to still be being sold which is why I suppose they were half price..... The hubby also didn't tell me no... I held back, but I miss my PEW (RIP Popper)

Lol, good job. I went to PetSmart and they had this beautiful black baby rat and I was able to walk away but only because I am getting the five boys in a few days.

Petsmart had an adorable PEW - he almost came home with me especially since they were quite big to still be being sold which is why I suppose they were half price..... The hubby also didn't tell me no... I held back, but I miss my PEW (RIP Popper)

It will probably still be there tomorrow :winksmile: .. no pressure LoL!

He probably will, but this petsmart isn't neat us. We went to one closer to where I work since we were out that way. Besides then I'd come home with all 3 that were in there

It's always so sad .....even if we bought out all the rats that all the pet stores had - they would just order more.

So true 2rats. I have known how bad pet stores are for a while but this one time the rat was so friendly. We started bonding through the glass. It was hard to turn away but pet stores don't deserve those rats or our money.

I couldn't give you grief if you did since my husband has put himself on the naughty list and brought home the big black and white hooded boy that I mentioned I think it was a couple months ago or so but decided against it since well he was at the pet store.I am not kidding either haha he is getting nothing for christmas...The rat is his christmas present! He is a sweet rat and it is hard to believe he was a pet store rat and he is big...707 grams, 19 inches from head to tip of his tail..not sure how big of a snake you would need to eat that but anyway I am glad you didn't get him but if you do end up going back for him, I want to see that cute PEW face :)

It is heartbreaking so for me, I just stay away. lol

I too avoid that section of pet stores. :sad3: Cuz those little faces & whiskers will pull at your heart very hard. OK I am sad now....gotta get off this subject!

Back