New Additions! (the girl version)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trihkal

Finally my bad case of GGMR has been solved in the most perfect way. In just a few hours I will be picking up my new babies from Lilspaz! I'm so excited.

This is China. My first PEW!
Dec1714PEW.jpg~original

This is Eva. I named her in honour of Sativa.
Dec1714bluegirl2.jpg

ETA Hope you don't mind me sharing those pictures.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your latest additions! Are you going to do spays/neuters so everyone can live together?

I only have females so everyone can live together regardless.

I won't take any pictures yet as they are still adjusting after their big move. They seem very sweet though.

ETA Lilspaz said the girls aren't as social as the boys so I can't imagine how friendly they must be. As I told Lilspaz I have had 3 sets of babies in the past several months and these girls are by far the most social. They're still getting to know us but I have high hopes for one day. Babies who require a bit of work almost always turn out special to me.

Last edited:
I only have females so everyone can live together regardless.

I won't take any pictures yet as they are still adjusting after their big move. They seem very sweet though.

ETA Lilspaz said the girls aren't as social as the boys so I can't imagine how friendly they must be. As I told Lilspaz I have had 3 sets of babies in the past several months and these girls are by far the most social. They're still getting to know us but I have high hopes for one day. Babies who require a bit of work almost always turn out special to me.

The boys got away from their insane mama soon after 5 weeks, and they blossomed into confident happy little beasts.

The girls seemed to be fine with Mom, but it was still harder to work with them as Tatiana would attack them if they smelt like me or got too close to me. Then I noticed she was goign after them unexpectedly and this is when they became hesitant not knowing when she would turn. So I removed her, left in her aunties (mistake), removed them and tossed in a lovely older gentle confident group :) I wish I had done that sooner. :(

Give them time to settle into a new place, new smells, new sounds that will make them jump a bit at first...they should be just fine :D Eva will lead the way, if she's acting nervous, China will follow her lead. Once Eva settles the green light should be on for both of them :D

It's our first full day together. The key to their heart appears to be through food and I'm great with that. Just gotta keep it healthy. They enjoyed peach puffs just a moment ago. They loved their veggies (the spring mix) earlier today.

They are more relaxed today. Both China and Eva will eat from my hand. Although it's much easier to get Eva to take food China will as well if she feels it's 'worth it'.

The boys are like.. Excessively friendly haha! But in the best way of course :p

I'm glad some of the girlies have a nice new home :) we should all start a family reunion thread with these little ones

Back