New shop!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I am going to be opening up an etsy shop so I can sell hammocks and such geared towards fatties. I'm super excited. I went crazy buying fleece yesterday and I've been hard at work. It's not open yet, but hopefully will be soon. I want to make a bunch of stuff in preparation before opening the shop. I will let everyone know when it is up and running and what the name is...etc.! Super excited...just wanted to share!

I'm pretty sure I am going to be opening up an etsy shop so I can sell hammocks and such geared towards fatties. I'm super excited. I went crazy buying fleece yesterday and I've been hard at work. It's not open yet, but hopefully will be soon. I want to make a bunch of stuff in preparation before opening the shop. I will let everyone know when it is up and running and what the name is...etc.! Super excited...just wanted to share!

Geared toward fatties ? I'm sure it was a typo & you meant ratties -- BUT...I have some FATTIE RATTIES that need heavy dutie hammies - LoL!! For real!

Back