Boo is ready for Christmas!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey

Boo is very interested in the Christmas decorations and keep staring at the tree.
20141212_230752_zps74474371.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He also wants his present now! ;-)

He is such a lover too! He always grabs my hand with his hands and licks my fingers like crazy, he gets on my shoulder and roots in my ear while trying to pull my glasses off, then he licks the corner of my mouth and usually tries to force his whole face inside! :love7:

I second and third these comments, ha ha. :)

Boo is just Super Power Cutey Boy...adorable!! How sweet is that, seeing him looking up at the tree like a small child..I can just imagine him thinking, "Oooohhh....what is that big sparkly thing?!"

And that face! Boo just floors me with his sweet face. Can I please adopt him? :p

In love here. :lovestruck:

*by the way Casey...that avatar pic of your sweet boys is so precious!! That must be the pic of your boys telling secrets to each other! Awwww!

Last edited:
I second and third these comments, ha ha. :)

Boo is just Super Power Cutey Boy...adorable!! How sweet is that, seeing him looking up at the tree like a small child..I can just imagine him thinking, "Oooohhh....what is that big sparkly thing?!"

And that face! Boo just floors me with his sweet face. Can I please adopt him? :p

In love here. :lovestruck:

*by the way Casey...that avatar pic of your sweet boys is so precious!! That must be the pic of your boys telling secrets to each other! Awwww!

Yes! I thought the same thing, Boo was telling Dill a secret! They were so little then too. Not even one fits inside that pouch anymore! ;-)

Boo is always staring at the Christmas tree! Here is one from last night..

And to not leave Dill out, I got this super cute picture of him too last night. Good pics are harder now bc they are so busy!

Oh my lord are your babies the cutest things ever! Agouti rexes..I am such a pushover for those, and on top of it, Boo and Dill have the cutest names ever. :heart:

Your boys are very lucky to have a beautiful life full of love and comfort with you, and of course they deserve it. It is so heart warming to see Boo looking up at the tree, safe and happy at Christmas in his forever home. Sigh. I am sure Santa will bring Boo and Dill lots of fun ratty presents!

Give them holiday smooches from me, and of course I will be over to adopt them soon. Heh heh, just kidding of course! But I AM in love! :kisskiss:

That Boo is a DOLL:inlove: I think I may just have to have you put a bow on him & hand him over to me !!! If rats have to have hair -- a rex is the way to go!

Ha ha, Casey, you are in trouble! We all want to come over and take Boo and Dill home with us! :D

See how adorable your boys are?

:coffee: -- Let's see...Boo lives in Cary, NC. Gotta find a street address.
This may take a while:thud:

:coffee: -- Let's see...Boo lives in Cary, NC. Gotta find a street address.
This may take a while:thud:

Ha ha, yes! Same thing here....:coffee: "Hmmm....okay, I live in Seattle, and I can catch a plane to N.C and rent a car...and what is Casey's address? ;)

Haha! ;-)
Come on over, the boys love visitors... I will be checking bags as everyone leaves though! ;-):hahaha:

Ha ha, yes, it would be wise to check bags after visitors leave! :)

Aww, of course none of us would ever really come to swipe your babies away, as cute as they are. We know they are very, very happy in their comfy forever home with their own Mommy! :hugs:

Ha ha, yes, it would be wise to check bags after visitors leave! :)

Aww, of course none of us would ever really come to swipe your babies away, as cute as they are. We know they are very, very happy in their comfy forever home with their own Mommy! :hugs:

Yes - they are very blessed , loved, comfy & CUTE babies.
Thanks to seeing Boo's cute as pie face - I will eventually have to be on the lookout for a rexie rattie rescue. Not in the too near future but eventually:mouse1np1:

Back