Rat sculptures

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatTheHippie

So I was commissioned by someone who lost their baby, to make a sculpture to help commemorate him :) Little Ricky Bobby was such a cutie, and I'm so glad that I got to help his mom keep his memory alive.

Here's the little guy:

And here's my finished sculpt:

I'm thinking about selling these little guys. Doing one of a kind memorial sculpts, and letting the owner pick their little one's pose before I start.

Last edited:
That is absolutely awesome. I would get one for each of my boys! Since its a memorial and since I put my boy's ashes in tiny urns if you could some how makes these urns that would be a bonus. You did a fantastic job

Kat, that is amazing! Just beautiful. You should sell these for sure. What a great way to memorialize a ratty.

Thank you guys so much :) I went to school for sculpting, it's my release from everything, and I love helping people as much as I can, especially when it's over the loss of a beloved little one. I've been struggling lately after losing Meeloh and Pizza so close together, it made me feel good to help another owner cope with their loss in a way that I could.

I was actually thinking about giving the option of making them little urns, I'm glad you brought that up! I thought it would be sweet to have them displayed that way.

We could seriously keep you busy and with the extra income you can lavish gift on that precious nakie Dover ..... ♥♥ How is that stud muffin doing?

Back