New member! Hello! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omgolivia123

Hello! I'm Olivia.

I have 4 handsome boys! Sebastian, Ash, Scrappy, and Frosty! I rescued Sebastian and Ash when they were babies! It was the middle of October. They are still babies, haha. And today I rescued Scrappy and Frosty! They're doing amazing already! They are only 7 weeks old. Sebastian and Ash are about 4 months old.

I have other pets and I've always LOVED rats. They're so cute, smart, and just amazing! When the chance came up to rescue Ash and Sebastian, I knew I had to do it. The same with Scrappy and Frosty.

Hopefully I can learn some new things and tell you guys some things! :) And hopefully I'm posting right. I use an app to get on the forum haha. Scrappy & Frosty are not introduced with Ash & Sebastian yet. I've done a lot of research on how to go about that. Which will be in like two months. Any tips and tricks on how to do that successfully is greatly appreciated! Thank you all. :)

Sebastian - Mostly dark grey with white underneath and on his head.

Ash - Gray with white underneath.

Frosty - Mostly white with cute little black patches on his head.

Scrappy - White with lighter grey on his head and his "Mohawk" , lol!

The picture of Frosty and Scrappy I just took today. Frosty is always on the go. Plus they are curious about the new home and everything. And already are loving to climb. So cute!

1aaabb4646e74fdcbc3bf20b5134b31c.jpg

This picture of ash and sebastian is about a month old. When they both managed to get into a little bin (had cloth in it nothing bad) and gave me a heart attack because I thought they some how escaped the play area! Hahah. Over protective rat mother? No way;)

2df42a0f811befcbd8031632f303ad1b.jpg

Howdy and welcome! You kiddos are little cutie pies!

You've definitely come to the right place. This is a great forum with tons of good information and really awesome people. When you are ready to introduce your pairs, we can definitely help you through any issues that come up.

Welcome! Your sweeties are sure adorable.

We have a section on the forum called behaviour, when you are ready, you can post there about your intros and we can all help.

Just had to share this picture of Frosty and Scrappy! They got settled in and came out to play. They are pretty social and lovable! So cute! :)

7ec56c328557d05d46f8c84934b9755a.jpg

Your boys are very sweet. :)
Welcome to the Shack! There is lots of great information here, including info on introductions, so have a look through the different topics. Intros are probably under 'behaviour'.

Back