Happy 3rd Birthday Warren!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonsmom

Warren's 3rd birthday was in October but we missed it with the birth of our baby and everything being so busy. But he isn't doing well and I wanted him to have his well deserved 3rd birthday. He didn't feel like eating, so his brother had to have his bite for him.

Happy birthday buddy! :b-day3:

BeFunky_DSC_0460.jpg.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

:balloons3: HAPPY belated 3rd BIRTHDAY WARREN !! :balloons3:

....................................................................:b-dayrat:

What a wonderful celebration. Warren looks like he really enjoyed himself :heart:

Last edited:
:congrats:
Congrats Warren on your 3rd birthday ! :b-cake:

Sorry he is not feeling well but what a great honor to have a 3rd birthday :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday old boy! Sending you scritches and love from the UK! Is this the angel that likes to cuddle up to the baby? You posted the most adorable picture of him snuggled with the baby. I sent that photos to my friends and it's now my screensaver :) Makes me smile everytime I see it

Warren passed away today but he was thankful for the birthday wishes. I'm glad he got to have his last birthday.

Happy Birthday old boy! Sending you scritches and love from the UK! Is this the angel that likes to cuddle up to the baby? You posted the most adorable picture of him snuggled with the baby. I sent that photos to my friends and it's now my screensaver :) Makes me smile everytime I see it

That was Warren. He loved the baby. I'm glad you liked the picture and it brings you happiness.

Oh no, I am so sorry! I was reading about Warren's birthday with a smile, then saw your last post. :(

I am very glad Warren got to enjoy his third birthday, but I am so sorry he had to leave. A sweet and handsome boy who made it to 3 years. Run free and play with your new friends at the Bridge sweet Warren. :flowers1:

A third birthday is a huge accomplishment! Of course it deserves to be celebrated. I'm sorry about your loss. He clearly lived a long and beautiful life.

Back