Peanut - OMG !

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Last night while finger feeding Axe (the hubbby was) we were just talking when the most awful, clear the room smell filled the air. Of course, I immediately blamed the hubby since there was no one else in the room a smell like that could of came from. Upon his continual denials I looked down to see our precious Peanut pooping and of course with one eye he looks to be winking at me. When done, since he wasn't using the liter box, he proceeded to cover it up. I have never seen him or any of my boys cover their poop. Obviously I promptly removed that before any rat succumbed to the smell!! :sick2::laugh4:

:laugh3: he must have realized it smelled SO BAD and wanted to cover it up !
How funny !!!

He is the funniest boy and that was the worst smell ever. He finished turned around and started putting liter over it :flushed: I got a baby wipe and took it out! He will also bath himself as if he's using a sink if I put a bowl of water in there. For a 1000g rat he is very entertaining

Awww, bless his heart, my chubby sweet Peanut! :tumkiss:

Well, Achilles might be sending Peanut food, but I hope not because I figure the food at the Bridge all has about a thousand calories per scrumptious bite, right? :cookie2:

Give my nephew a big kiss for me, okay? :hugs:

Back