Rescue Chocolate deal! Plus help a charity!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratluver

Thank you: animal rescuers, adopters, fosterers, and advocates. You make the world a kinder place for all of us.
Thank you: all creatures, especially the ones who grace our homes. Your love, loyalty, and beauty enrich us beyond words.
Thank you: Rescue Chocolate supporters and chocolate fanatics everywhere. Use our discount code THANKS to take 10% off your online order throughout the month of November.
*Don't forget to put code "Travelin' Rat" in the notes section at checkout so we get $1 from each purchase!*
http://www.rescuechocolate.com/?mc_cid=8b542b59ff&mc_eid=97821167b7

Plus, if you happen to be in NY or MA and want to meet the Rescue Chocolate people yourself, they'll be at these two events this month:
Sunday, November 2

Chocolate Expo
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Meadowlands Expo Center
Secaucus, NJ

Saturday, November 22

Bust Craftacular
11am - 6pm
Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts
Boston, MA

Last edited:
The company's in NY, so I would think it's cool enough to ship to Canada now. Just got back from there last night and it was a bit of a temperature difference- with snow flurries for a while today. But not THAT much of a difference. ;)

I'm waiting for their holiday chocolates- they came out Nov 22 last year. Just heard their dark chocolate is out of this world.... and I've been eyeing the fig bar for a while, plus now the coconut rum, so I might have a big order this time around!

Last edited:
Yay! Thank you Jo! I've heard rave reviews about a number of their bars but I've only had a few different ones (raspberry filled hearts, holiday ones, plus I tried their granola type bars- time to branch out more!).

IF there's a way I can help with shipping, let me know. I'll be back in the States around Nov 25 then back in Canada Dec 14 and could drop off in Ottawa if that is ANY help- no idea how bad shipping from them is to Canada. (Then back to the States end of Dec- I'm such a nomad, lol!)

Back