leaving the forum / contact information

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I've had fun viewing all your pretty ratties, and having conversations with various people here but for my own state of mind I've decided to leave the forum. I want to make sure everyone knows if anyone is ever needing help in Toronto you can pm me since this is connected to my email. I will not be posting or reading through the forum. I will post some pictures in the next few days of the rats I have taken in and rescued through here, so everyone can see how they're doing and then I will only be checking pms if any show up. Thank you to everyone that helped me in the past 11 months and I wish you all well. :) pics will be up soon

Oh Minnie, I am sorry you are leaving! :cry5:

I hope it is nothing any of us did or said?

I will miss you. If you decide to come back in the future, I will greet you with cyber hugs. :hugs:

Thanks vladina, I enjoyed your posts and beautiful boys :) I just have a bad anger problem, and I need to cut off some things that upset me. I need to keep myself happy in order to take care of myself and my lovely rats. Do not worry, your posts have done nothing but brighten my day :) I may return after a break. Hopefully you will still be here :)

Many of us need a big break from forums and even internet. It does a body and soul some good.
Keep in mind though, things written on the internet is sometimes read out of context. I know several times, I need to back off or back away from some threads because they either get my blood boiling, or break my heart.
I hope you can find your way back here at some point. We rat rescuers need to stick together.

Wow, where did that come from?! I must have missed something. :huh:
I'm sorry you feel you need to take a break. I hope you decide to return...

Many of us need a big break from forums and even internet. It does a body and soul some good.
Keep in mind though, things written on the internet is sometimes read out of context. I know several times, I need to back off or back away from some threads because they either get my blood boiling, or break my heart.
I hope you can find your way back here at some point. We rat rescuers need to stick together.

This isn't what is written on the forum, its just in certain situations I've felt like I've been taken advantage of, and it really upsets and angers me. So I'm deciding to step back an take time to cool off. Thanks for the replies :) I will try to figure things out as soon as possible.

I'm sorry to hear you want to leave the forum. It's sad that you feel taken advantage of. That's not good to treat someone like that. I have had to take a break from the forum (not that anything bad happened. I just took a break) until recently myself so I get it. I just hope you want to come back one day.

I really appreciate that we can pm you should we need help down in Toronto. You have done so much to help rats. You will be missed. <3

Sorry to hear that Minnie flower hope your time away will make you feel better, thank you for all your input and wisdom on the forum, thank you for staying available for us through PM come back soon!

You've been such a great friend here Minnie I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and my girls. I know they are in such good hands.
We look forward to seeing you return and I do understand feeling the need to step back.

that's so nice of you to make yourself available if needed and to post photos of the rats as well. sorry to hear you need a break but it's understandable. I think it happens to most of us. some time away can really help.

it also helps a lot to step back and decide what you are willing and able to do, and what you don't want to do, and stick to that. with so many rats in need as well as people helping rats in need, it's very easy to be pulled into doing more and more. It's a good idea to step back and re group. I just had to do that myself.

Rats live short and very intense lives, and I think that is one reason so many of us go thru these periods of needing some time away.

Thanks vladina, I enjoyed your posts and beautiful boys :) I just have a bad anger problem, and I need to cut off some things that upset me. I need to keep myself happy in order to take care of myself and my lovely rats. Do not worry, your posts have done nothing but brighten my day :) I may return after a break. Hopefully you will still be here :)

Oh, thank you so much Minnie...you are so kind. :)
I hope to still be here when/if you decide to come back and it will be so wonderful to see you again. Take care and enjoy having your "me" time..it is so good to do that! :)

Back