more babies in kitchener

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ad doesn't look like it's a rescue situation. It looks to me like he's breeding them to make money. If this was just an accidental litter then that's awesome that you're able to help him but if he's going to keep breeding then helping him find home for these rats is just perpetuating the cycle.

I as thinking the same, but if he does want homes he would give them for free, i dont wanna support a feeder business. pm me i can take female babies, possibly all of them.

I as thinking the same, but if he does want homes he would give them for free, i dont wanna support a feeder business. pm me i can take female babies, possibly all of them.

Unfortunately taking in his unwanted rats even for free is just as bad unless he is looking to stop breeding and give up all his females.

Unfortunately taking in his unwanted rats even for free is just as bad unless he is looking to stop breeding and give up all his females.

I know that's why i said if hes truly looking for homes. Even if he is a feeder breeder, if hes going to stop breeding ill definitely take his girls, but if hes just gonna keep going than im not interested

Find out the address of the ad poster and report him to this guy!

Gary Boes
Inspector

Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society
250 Riverbend Drive│Kitchener, ON│N2B 2E9
*519-745-5615 x. 222

Back