2 Male adult rats in Hamilton. *free*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 10 hamsters surrended to me in that same cage, how can they fit in there. Hope someone gets them fast that is a horrible owner.

I have responded asking if I can pick them up tomorrow.

These guys will be going to Shelagh, but they would still be looking for a home if anyone is interested. Just figured it would be best to get them out of where they are.

Omg how stupid and ignorant can people get? Its like they must be squished in there. Even 1 full grown syrian hamster would look big in that cage!

I got that cage last year for $5 at pet valu at a trade show/expo of some kind, can't remember which one. I know that at some pet valu's they had that sale too. I use it as a carrier (the doors are awesomely secure and I can pop the top off if I need to reach in from above - and the price was right lol). Its a great carrier, but only a carrier. I couldn't imagine having 2 male rats LIVE in one. Awful.

I have not heard anything from this person. I hope they contact me soon.

Wow, that's really horrible! Those poor babies. There is no excuse for keeping them in that tiny cage. With internet so readily available any research done would clearly point this out.

Back