First aid kit

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollieanddexter

Hey, another little question I've been reading a lot of posts lately about sickness and bite wounds and so on and I'm thinking I should make a little first aid kit so if the worse does occur I will be prepared, I've got a dog and he has his first aid kit, my fish have theirs (white spot medicine etc) but since I'm fairly new to ratties I'm a little unfamiliar, any suggestions on what to add to the kit would be greatfuly appreciated

I noticed when I was in the pet store the other day they had something for cuts and grazes can't remember the exact details

Check this out:
http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224

Personally I have a wealth of standard human stuff (gauze, q-tips, etc), Revolution, Echinacea and needle-less syringes. I want to get some ibuprofen to keep around too, I just keep forgetting. I'm sure a lot of it depends on what is available to you, I for instance cannot get sharps or extra antibiotics/prescriptions.

Ah thank you both! Going to start writing up a list and next time I go shopping I shall start picking some things up, seems the case that I'm spending more money on these two than I do on myself!

Thanks for the help!

Back