My boys are finally home!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey

I have my babies! They are so adorable and sweet!

This pic was taken in the car on the way home. It was a big day for babies.
sleepyboys_zpsc0bedd90.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

First freeplay session with them.
Booanddilly_zpsdf6e7f71.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boo
Boo2_zps3cc4ce16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Booagain_zps107180f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dill
Dill_zpsc41574a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dill2_zps3425cde7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They seem to approve of the hammock
hammock_zpsd968c8e1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh, I am in love...I love dumbo ears, russian blue/gray type coats and that thick rex fur and your boys seem to be all three of these! Can I please take them home with me? :D

They are just as sweet as can be! And I love their names! Great photos too! That first picture of them curled up together, side by side...sigh... precious bubs!

So happy for you and I can't wait to get updates on these two cuties! Did you get them from a rescue?

Last edited:
Aww! What sweet boys! You must be so happy. Welcome to the incredible world of rat ownership. I'm sure you will come to enjoy it as much as we do. =)

They are both dumbo rex. Boo is an agouti Berkshire and Dill is a Russian blue veriberk. They are so cute. Boo is super outgoing already and quite busy. Dill is a little more reserved but also very gentle and friendly. I actually got them from a really great breeder. I had to drive three hours one way to pick them up. It was worth every minute. I did apply to a local rescue awhile back, but did not hear back from them for so long I searched out a breeder. then heard back from the rescue two days before going to get the boys...
I will definitely go with the rescue if I decide to get anymore. But properly breed babies from a good breeder are really awesome! :love7:

Back