Vancouver folks, Marley needs a foster/forever home!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsCraftsSin

Okay, so my posts keep getting cut off for some reason once I post them. I'm going to make this as short and point form as I can and hopefully it'll be fine, gahh.

- After being rescued with her sister, who had to be pts because of megacolon, 9 week old Marley is alone for the first time. I think she is confused and missing the company of another rat. :(

- This was a quick and sudden rescue and I am not set up and do not have the capacity to foster her. I don't even have a proper cage for her, she is living in a cat carrier for now with lots of out of cage time and snuggles. I also have 2 cats, a hamster and 4 male rats, one of whom almost for sure is also high white and another of which I strongly suspect probably is. She is still small enough that if she somehow escaped, she could fit into their bars of their cage. An accidental litter would be more than tragic and I would lose my mind having to take even one more baby in to be pts because of human stupidity. :(

- Marley is safe here, but this is not the ideal situation for her whatsoever. She would be much happier joining another colony of female ratties, either as a foster or forever home. I have been in touch with SARS but have not heard back yet, so I am exhausting every avenue possible since this is just not a good place for Marley.

- Marley is a beautiful, incredibly sweet natured, snuggly, funny rat who LOVES food, all food

This is absolutely ridiculous, I don't know how I'm going to get this posted. UGH.

If you are in the Vancouver area, and you have any advice, referrals, contacts or better yet, can provide Marley with a foster or forever home with other female rats, her and I would appreciate it SO MUCH. Thank you!

10668886_751445808255267_2374419283765553209_o.jpg
10646770_751445738255274_2469208984264245512_n.jpg

10665375_751445741588607_3611387096578124597_n.jpg

Last edited:
This family in Delta is not going to work out, they have a tiny tank for a cage with nothing in it and 3 ratties. UGH. No way is she going there as badly as she needs a better place to be.

I have a big leveled cage and a female Himalayan that would love some company. is she in the pictures posted and could you pm me more about her?

Back