Triple The Fun

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
...or cleaning. haha

A long time ago, I had a triple FN but I had removed the bottoms legs and shelf so it wasn't so tall.

tripleFN.jpg

With the CN, it's even taller! I've had to add the add on to my CN in preparations of my 8 baby boys coming soon. I know I'm a bit early, a month to be exact but I"m so excited. I have a small step ladder but that won't be enough... I'll be looking into buying a slightly taller step ladder. lol I do find that it looks great in the room.

Triple_zps3007455d.jpg

I'm starting the count down for my baby boys home coming. I'm hoping to pick them up Saturday October 18 but it might have to be Sunday October 19.

28 days to go!!!

I think it is less sturdy to add on to the sides. I prefer up rather than the sides. Harder to make gaps fill when you connect them on the sides.

I have a triple CN too, however mine is the "L" shape. I love the height, but me being 5'1 isn't feasible lol. I love yours, so tall! Looks amazing

The way the critter nations are made, I can't remove the legs, they are part of the cage. I wish I could. It would make things so much easier.
Right now, My five are living in just the bottom two parts. When the new boys arrive in 19 days I will have them in the bottom part and my oldies in the top part. I will be doing intros immediately and they should have the whole cage soon enough.

No, the long bars run across the bottom and the two ends are square frame and there are little nubs about an inch long on the bottom of the cage proper that slide down into square holders on the square frames.
I can take you a picture, but not until tonight when I get home. I have one disassembled in the basement.

Ok, so the nubs of the front and back would sit on the floor by removing the whole bottom shelf? I wonder if that might be too much weight for the nubs.

Back