Nins (Ninja Rats)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

How do you deal with them? What precautions do you take?

Beau, the rescue/foster/possible Goliath companion is a nin. He has gotten out of my hands twice to the floor and he's really quick doing it. I've never really had a problem with this before.

Jezebel(dog) spooked him while he was in my lap about 15 minutes ago and I spent the time from there fishing him out from under the supply grate thingy under Flux's cage (a grated shelf thing that sits only an inch or two above the ground).

He was fine with me picking him up, but he's wily as all getout if you get go of him. Wiggly.

When he got out I immediately put Hunter in the bedroom (Jezebel wouldn't go, but I had a lock on her so she couldn't get to him. Our front room still has boxes galore, some open, some still completely packed. So he would have had ample hiding spots if he didn't stay under Flux's cage.

What do you do with ninja rats.

With Beau (Who may end up Beaunin at this point. Dumbo Ninja, Beaunin hahah), he got under Flux's cage and out of my hands this morning and I didn't know our bathroom cupboard the bottoms were not closed under them so he almost got in there and lost (under the cabinets, not in them) so now it means that out time in the bathroom is out unless we can get those areas blocked off :(

The moment he sees an out, he doesn't just, he just suddenly darts forward or poofs. I haven't actually seem him jump yet.

Back