Hi everyone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphyrat

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have even secretly been reason all of the threads on here for the past week or so, and decided it was finally time to join and get in on the action.
My name is Megan an I am a 21 year old biochemistry student living in South Carolina. I currently have three adorable males; Murphy, Ty, and Peter. Ty and Peter are recent additions as Murphy's old cage mate passed away, and I wanted to get him some new friends. The new ones are babies, where as Murphy and his late friend were adopted from a rescue in MD.
I will try to post pictures in the next day or so, but until then I just wanted to say hi.

Finally was able to get some pictures of my boys. Murphy is the typical big, lazy boy. Although he has become a lot more active with the young ones running around. I've let him to a couple of times with them and they hit it off right away.
photo 1.jpg
Ty is the hooded dumbo. He is much calmer than Peter, and a good bit braver as well. I'm lucky in that he will actually sit still long enough for a good photo.
photo 3.jpg
Peter is constantly moving, and having never has babies before I can't believe how fast he is! He has taken quite the liking to Murphy.
photo 2.jpg

Welcome! Your boys are adorable and how great that you got rescues! So glad you knew enough about rats to get Murphy some new pals to be with, after his previous friend passed away (I am so sorry).

Hope you will become a regular member here and welcome again! :balloons2:

Back