Rat Photography

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riot!

I run a small photography business specializing in pets and animals mainly horses and dogs well recently I've had a few of my rat friends interested in photo shoots with their furbabies so I took a few of my own babies to put on my site and I thought I'd share them with y'all :)

Gambit (the only picture I really like)
2e2jn2r.jpg

Odin
2qvz7di.jpg

Tig
2cdk4zb.jpg

Blake
flkq4p.jpg

the only rat missing is Petey only because he's still too scared for me to hold him let alone take pictures of him :/ least he no longer attacks me

Aww, cute babies! Poor Petey, he is still a bit too nervous for picture time. That is okay Petey, no worries. You will get there someday maybe. :love11:

Aww, cute babies! Poor Petey, he is still a bit too nervous for picture time. That is okay Petey, no worries. You will get there someday maybe. :love11:
he's getting there lol he likes his ears rubbed now and im no longer scared i'm gonna lose a finger i think he'll be there in no time

Wow Odin is getting so big! The photos look awesome. There's something so awesome about being able to bring a poorly socialized right around.

Wow Odin is getting so big! The photos look awesome. There's something so awesome about being able to bring a poorly socialized right around.

I can not believe how big Odin had gotten! He's still really small for his age due to his rough start at life he's a week and a half older than gambit yet gambit is bigger

I can not believe how big Odin had gotten! He's still really small for his age due to his rough start at life he's a week and a half older than gambit yet gambit is bigger

I just meant bigger. Last time I saw a pic of him he was quite a bit younger.

Back