Something might be wrong with my rat?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_shelby_

I'm new to having rats and I'm hoping its because she's new and maybe just stressed to her new home but my female rats ear has a very red vain in it and only in one but it wasn't that red when we first got her, it was barely noticeable. Could this just be stress?

Hmm it might just be a normal vein. Their ears are very thin-- you can see the veins on your wrist, right?

If you're still worried, upload a picture so we can see. :)

I don't know if this the right way to do this but I just looked for a form that seemed fitting. I can post a new thread if I need to. But River keeps making sneezing sounds or I think she is dose that mean she has a cold or something worse?

I don't know if this the right way to do this but I just looked for a form that seemed fitting. I can post a new thread if I need to. But River keeps making sneezing sounds or I think she is dose that mean she has a cold or something worse?

Actual what you need to do is go to the bottom where it says forum and find ER - go to that and click new topic and start your ow thread so we can see it. This question had a chance of never being seen. Is your rat new?

Back