Old beat up girl in toronto

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I recently got a text from someone who gave me their rats a few weeks ago (the atlantis rats) and they have another rat that needs a home. With all the issues happening here I really don't want to take her in so I wanted to see if I can find her a home here.

Apparently the girls friend gave her the rat because its cagemate died. She tried to let it live with her existing rats but it was attacked. This person seems to know very little about rats so I'm guessing she just threw her in the cage. Right now shes in a small broken cage. Emphasis on small because the "large" cage she wanted to sell me with her girls was way too small for two rats. So this girls probably in a hamster cage or something ridiculous.

I'm not sure what she looks like but shes two years old and has a gash on her back (if I remember correctly) she wants to give her to me friday, but I'm hoping someone here can take her. Apparently shes very scared now since shes been attacked. If anyone can help please let me know.

I recently got a text from someone who gave me their rats a few weeks ago (the atlantis rats) and they have another rat that needs a home. With all the issues happening here I really don't want to take her in so I wanted to see if I can find her a home here.

Apparently the girls friend gave her the rat because its cagemate died. She tried to let it live with her existing rats but it was attacked. This person seems to know very little about rats so I'm guessing she just threw her in the cage. Right now shes in a small broken cage. Emphasis on small because the "large" cage she wanted to sell me with her girls was way too small for two rats. So this girls probably in a hamster cage or something ridiculous.

I'm not sure what she looks like but shes two years old and has a gash on her back (if I remember correctly) she wants to give her to me friday, but I'm hoping someone here can take her. Apparently shes very scared now since shes been attacked. If anyone can help please let me know.

I can take her. If she's gentle I can put her in with a my very accepting Oldies cage. She sounds like she needs treatment and love...poor thing :(

Yay Minnie and Lilspaz! Are you going to pick her up sooner Minnie? I wonder how her gash is healing as I'm sure the vet care is non-existent...

Yay Minnie and Lilspaz! Are you going to pick her up sooner Minnie? I wonder how her gash is healing as I'm sure the vet care is non-existent...

Unfortunately the woman lives in Barrie and won't be coming to Toronto until Friday. I have PM'd Minnie about asking Maladie or putting up a transport thread for the little girl.

Back