My new siamese baby :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riot!

I know I have a problem I said I'd stop at 4 rats but well I saw this guy and well he came home with me lol
He was labeled a Russian Blue Siamese Dumbo Rex (that's a mouth full)
he is by far the sweetest baby I've ever brought home already comes right up wants to cuddle and be loved on all my other boys love him
We named Him Gambit

4ljdkn.jpg

just look at that face!!

20awha0.jpg

2uonsyo.jpg

Odin loves him even if he is a little jealous of the new baby lol
even mean Petey likes him

Well they got the siamese (maybe could be Himalayan) dumbo part right! He is absolutely adorable!!! I started with I'm only getting 2 or 3, that turned into 4, into 5, into 12, into 15 - a few pasted and we got more, etc...... Current count 17 ..... :clapping: That guy has a face no one can say no to.... ♥♥

Well they got the siamese (maybe could be Himalayan) dumbo part right! He is absolutely adorable!!! I started with I'm only getting 2 or 3, that turned into 4, into 5, into 12, into 15 - a few pasted and we got more, etc...... Current count 17 ..... :clapping: That guy has a face no one can say no to.... ♥♥
i dont have room for more than 5 lol so i have no choice but to stop! yeah hes def a Siamese dumbo and a rex i wish i could get a good picture his whiskers r kinda curly and his coat is too

He looks so sweet! He reminds me a lot of Olivia. She was a dumbo siamese with a coat like that. He is rex just not the best coat but who cares? He seems awesome.

Aww, he is a cutie pie! So glad he is getting along well with your other babies. :D Where did you get him?

I couldn't careless bout the dumbo or Rex or whatever I love him anyway lol he's so cute and sweet
He came from a breeder
Oh I know big bad horrible breeders
But I've had this girl on Facebook for awhile saw the picture of him and had to have him

Hi little man! I'm glad intros were so easy. :)

Easiest intro I've ever done lol they were cuddling and playing in the play pen within seconds
There also all around the same age Petey is only 3 days older than Gambit and Odin is only 6 days older than Petey

Back