Diaper rash

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Ugh guys I have the worse diaper rash/ chafing right between my butt cheeks and my groin area. Went on a 5 mile hike today and ugh it was hot.... It's so bad I'm laying around without any bottoms and it hurts to move. Trying to keep my cheeks apart...
I need my girlfriend to come baby powder my bum. But she's not answering her phone and she lives 1,000 miles away..... [emoji22]

Lanacane anti chafing gel~ anti friction formula
soothes and prevents chafing

it's about $6 or $7 per tube but a tiny bit goes a long way it's well worth the price! it goes on in a very very thin coat that is not at all greasy, just smooth like a thin layer of silicone

I have lost a lot of wt and have some excess skin that rubs against itself, so my doc told he about this stuff

A lot of runners use in on the inside of their thighs and bike riders use it too

not gonna tell you where I use it :/ 'cept its not my bum lol

Last edited:
LOL this is too funny!
I know the feel though. I get "chub rub" on my thighs if I walk a long time with a skirt on(escpecially if it's hot and I'm sweaty). That's what my friend calls it... "chub rub"... ha ha ha!

Back