St Catherines Babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the person's other ads and they have been giving away rats before. :-( Are there any rescues apart from the Lincoln County Humane Society in the St. Catharines area that could help?

Omg so sick like you can't even keep them until they are old enough to survive on their own!?
I wanna message them and just rip em a new one!

Is there anyone in the St. Catharines area that could rescue the rats? I'm going to ask on Facebook in one Ontario rescue group but am not going to link the ad until someone trustworthy answers. ie : they're not a snake owner

I can p/u possibly on the 2nd or 3rd. But I don't know anyone equipped to raise pinkies. I wouldn't advise any heated pms (not that anyone here would do that...), they only hurt the rats more. There are people who love animals , and people who see them as livestock. They figure they're doing a job, and are not going to change for us; and like them, we "do our job" and rescue them best we can <sigh>

Back