Emergency situation

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Please help if you can and Please share about this emergency situation

Woman broke up with her partner and has no food, no water, no power, no money therefore the animals she was caring for have no food and no water.
"The animals are dying". At least 4 cats have died, their bodies still lying on the ground where they died.

These cats are not feral, all are very friendly.
Homes, foster homes, donations for food and medical care, help with transportation etc is desperately needed.
Donations can be made to the Riverview Animal Hospital in Moncton NB (506) 387-4015
Someone has offered to pay half the cost of spays and neuters but money is needed for the other half.
Kcar needs your help !!! We need funds and foster homes asap (51 photos)

Last edited:
Update: approx. 18 friendly cats and 2 dogs chained to dog houses are still left there .... they are in desperate need .....

(SPCAs are full)

Pictures taken earlier when people took food and water .... but that was awhile ago ...

Last edited:
Please donate $5 or $10 or whatever you can
Anything will help

begging for help

dead cats .... bodies left where they died

another dead cat ...............

Last edited:
Here is the sad story i mentioned earlier ...
I got a call that a couple has separated and now the women that stayed at the house is overwhelmed . T
here is aprox 30 cats living around the house some older some kittens and even newborns , two dogs tied to dog houses and no money , no food , no power so no water unless carried from a store ..
These animals are dying i found at least 4 cats dead , one i still haven't caught but pretty sure it will die soon if i don't its injured and skinny ..

I went yesterday and again today and today brought my friends the blondes with me and we just couldn't take it we gathered 11 of the kittens as many were sick or near the highly traffic road .... B
ut problem is they need homes or fosters asap as we cant keep them very long here we just dont have the room ..

The older cats and the two dogs are still there and without foster homes and funds i cant do much to help ..

So if you can help one or a few please animals let me know asap as these guys are suffering and we need to get them out of there before its to late .. !

Please see pictures at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/nicole.the...0204778492771311.1073741913.1507567249&type=1

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/Squeeky_Noel/media/cats5_zpsae423b67.jpg.html

Last edited:
She went back to check on things and found 2 cats that are nothing but skin and bones ... they were crying and crying so she caught them and took them ... but they can only stay a short while and will have to go back if no one gives them a home.

There are 18 friendly loving cats and 2 dogs that are starving to death.
Please help and please share

Is this just one person? Why is she not recruiting more help? She can contact local news, put up fliers at pet stores, ASK pet stores for donations...

Hell if someone crated up the cats and dumped them at Petco they'd get more attention here in the US. Do you guys have Petco/Petsmart in Canada? Call and ask if any stores have open kennels. At our store we have four open cat kennels right now... Being kept in a kennel may suck but at least they're getting publicity and food and water and shelter.

Back