Possible good things in the works!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

Okay so things have been kinda down the crapper lately.

Trying to raise money for Flux's neuter kinda went into a standstill when my hand got restricted in a wrist brace for 6 weeks *about 5 left to go*. We cannot absolutely cannot pay another months rent here because things are too expensive and honestly it's not worth it.
My car tried to blow up *not really, but it did start steaming really bad* when we tried to jump Loki's truck off because it's having an electrical issue that has drained the battery now completely.
We get my car figured out *radiator fan doesn't work so we cannot let her idle at all or she'll overheat and push out all the antifreeze like she did yesterday*, we may have his pathfinders electrical issues figured out and WE MAY HAVE FOUND A PLACE!!!

We have struggled really hard to keep this place because I felt obligated to the guy who owns it... but this place is across the street and looks amazing and perfect for what we're looking for right now. SQUEE!

Please please keep us in your thoughts and send some good thoughts/vibes our way! We could really use it and are praying to everything that we can get into this other place and start our life together.

That also means speuters all around for the pets FINALLY!!! Couldn't afford to get Jezebel's spay, Hunter's shots and neuter AND Flux's neuter even staggering them out while in the place we are now.

Please keep fingers crossed for us!!!

Back