Two males: US, Aurora CO

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edt94

These two precious babies need to move to a loving home. My girlfriend loves them with all her heart, but family allergies have left them forcing her to re-home them.

Their names are Gus (Dumbo) and Jaq (Siamese). They have been handled regularly, on a daily basis. Still, they never quite lost all of their youthful shyness and can be quite speedy. That being said, they are certainly lovable and playful. They are each about a half year of age.

So long as their new owner can provide a responsible and loving home for the boys, they're free. Their cage, however, is on loan, but I will certainly work with you if you're a good fit!

-Evan

cheerios.jpg

gus.jpg

jaque 2.jpg

jaque.jpg

Last edited:
Cute fellas. I'm nowhere near you but I empathize with the allergies. I found out my mom and sister are highly allergic the first time they came over to meet my new additions.

Are there any other good places to post? Want to increase their chances of finding the best home possible ASAP :)

^ Anyone know a safe place to post? Don't want them to become snake food!

There are a couple of other rat forums that are more US central (as opposed to Canada) that you may have more luck on. They aren't as awesome as the shack but they do host rat lovers. They are goosemoose.com and ratforum.com. just don't put them on craigslist! :)

There are a couple of other rat forums that are more US central (as opposed to Canada) that you may have more luck on. They aren't as awesome as the shack but they do host rat lovers. They are goosemoose.com and ratforum.com. just don't put them on craigslist! :)

Appreciate it!

*update* Age was wrong in post, they are closer to half a year old. Still looking for a home.

Back