• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momrat Magic Fleece Blowout Sale - Liners and bulk fleece for sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MomRat

Hi all, MomRat here. I know I've been gone a long time. Life is hard, depression is hard, working 3 jobs is hard. However, things are looking up! (Despite the fact that we are without ratties for the first time in 6 years, sadness) DadRat is finishing his degree in December and we will be moving home, 700 miles cross country or so. And one thing I DO NOT want to have to move is the massive stock of fleece I accumulated for the store before I had to shut it down two years ago.

So, MomRat Magic Fleece Liners for CN and FN is having a Blowout sale!

If you are interested in fleece by the yard or bolt, I have a lot of bright solid colors, and some prints! $4 a yard plus shipping, or if someone wanted to come pick it up we are in the Chicago area.

If you are interested in liners, all colors and prints are $40 a set(that's two tray liners and two shelf liners) I will do pairs of any style liner for $20 - so two new style shelf for $20, or two old style shelf for $20, or two bottom tray or two top tray. Shipping included.

I really need to get all of this fleece out of my apartment before December, ya'll! And, while this probably won't be your last chance to get MomRat Liners as I plan on reopening the store eventually, I will only be making 3-4 colors in the future, so this IS your last chance to get just about any color you want(as long as I have it. I'm not buying more colors right now).

I've missed you all so! Say hi and buy some fleece!

Updated to add:
Fleece colors available, with yardage:

Black 2
Wine Red 2
Red 10 1/2
Orange 2 1/3
Peach 7
Yellow 5 1/2
Lime 10 1/2
Green 13
Forest 1 1/2
Blue 13 1/3
Bright Blue 17 1/2
Light Blue 2 1/3
Purple 4 1/2
Lavender 5 2/3
Hot Pink 13
Pale Pink 6

I need two yards of a color to do a full set of liners. Please keep this in mind as you make requests.
Will update with Prints in the near future.

Last edited:
WOW !!! I was wondering where you were!!!!

Sadly, I now use basspans, so your liners won't work... :(

Sad to read you had a depression... no wonder, you were working so very hard, all those jobs PLUS your shop... Glad you're getting better now! Say hi to Dadrat, I miss his sense of humor! :)

Last edited:
What would shipping to M3M 2Y2 in Ontario, Canada be for a full set of liners for a DCN? :) What kind of prints do you have?

Do you have any yellow, light pink (like a rat's tail color), or brown fleece?

I'd be interested in buying by the yard. Maybe 3 yards yellow, 3 yards pink, 2 yards brown? 8*4=$32

How is shipping calculated?

MomRat is still alive. This week involves a lot of rehearsals and some choir performances for her, so I've barely seen her recently as well (and we live together!). She'll be checking back in this weekend, most likely.

Do you have any yellow, light pink (like a rat's tail color), or brown fleece?

I'd be interested in buying by the yard. Maybe 3 yards yellow, 3 yards pink, 2 yards brown? 8*4=$32

How is shipping calculated?

I definitely have Yellow(max 5 1/5 Yards) and Pale Pink(max 6 Yards). No Brown, sorry.

I will request a shipping amount based on guesstimation by the USPS website. If it turns out to be more than $2 above or below the guess, I will refund the amount excessive or request a second paypal payment to make up the difference.

Godmother, i have just enough orange to make one set. Would you like one red and one orange, or all red?

Ha Ha, nope my boys say no pink ..... yellow is alright and mommy likes green, but pink is too girly for my ratmen!!!

I only have one girl and she is queen of the cage - Mariel gets pink fleece, pink and purple hammocks, flower patterns, hearts...you name it, she gets it, and the boys just have to deal with it. It makes me giggle when I see my big macho alpha boy lounging in his girly pink hammock :giggle:

Just a heads up, I recently took advantage of a sale at JoAnns and got my fleece fix! So I will be backing out of buying the fleece. Sorry if this is an inconvenience. Good luck selling.

How long does it take to get the liners? I am new to this whole rat thing so will they fit the single level CN cage? its $40 for two sets which means I can wash a set and have a set on?
Thanks!

I would LOVE to see what prints you have. I will definitely buy some and possibly coordinating solids.

Haven't forgotten you. Still need to get a pic of prints up here. Will soon.

I would like 2 sets any color is fine, I have all boys so no pink :-D

Aargh I'm horrible with this. Just pick colors. And PM me your shipping info.
I'm going to try to sew up a batch this week. Not getting as many orders as I was hoping.

I'd love one set in orange and the other in red, just to brighten up the cage!

Absolutely. Again, sewing up a batch this week. Is your shipping still the same? I have it around here somewhere... =)

How long does it take to get the liners? I am new to this whole rat thing so will they fit the single level CN cage? its $40 for two sets which means I can wash a set and have a set on?
Thanks!

I sew sporadically, but usually a couple of weeks unless you jump on the tail end of an order. A full set is two trays and two shelves. If you have a Double CN/FN, I make the trays different to handle the cut out on the top level, so its just one change. If you have a Single, its two changes, so yes, one set for laundry day.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Haven't forgotten you. Still need to get a pic of prints up here. Will soon.

Aargh I'm horrible with this. Just pick colors. And PM me your shipping info.
I'm going to try to sew up a batch this week. Not getting as many orders as I was hoping.

Absolutely. Again, sewing up a batch this week. Is your shipping still the same? I have it around here somewhere... =)

I sew sporadically, but usually a couple of weeks unless you jump on the tail end of an order. A full set is two trays and two shelves. If you have a Double CN/FN, I make the trays different to handle the cut out on the top level, so its just one change. If you have a Single, its two changes, so yes, one set for laundry day.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Thanks! Are your colors and amount left updated on the original post?

Back