Neuter day - Moose and Mo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temblabamomo

The boys are going in this morning to finally have those troublesome gonads removed. Hopefully Dr P will be able to remove Mo's tumor as well.

Here they are, showing off the torpedoes one last time

amudytev.jpg

I'm guessing they are in mourning...

Yes! Such wretched little pufflenuts.

Actually they're both in good spirits. Good appetite, bright, energetic. But more pooped than they know.

They were able to get Mo's lump off - he's approx 80g lighter without that dreadful thing. Was not expecting such a giant incision for a small egg sized lump but hey, it's gone so I won't complain. They are having metacam for pain, as well as gabapentin if needing something additional.

u9ebamyv.jpg
su4udu7y.jpg
e3evuje9.jpg

Last edited:
:pills: Get well and feel better soon guys! Kona had big incisions like that too for his lumps.. His fur always grew back different though

:pills: Get well and feel better soon guys! Kona had big incisions like that too for his lumps.. His fur always grew back different though

Different how? Don't tell me my baby's stripe will grow in crooked! The other ratties will make fun of him :(

They're doing wonderfully this morning, pushed and barged and jostled their way past me to get out of the cage for a quick romp around the room. Can't wait to start seeing some changes!

Last edited:
Back