The Boris Boys - New Photos 9/3/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

These are our newest nakie additions. The guy we got them from called them all Boris since he knew they need a name, but didn't want to name them since he didn't want to get attached. So, he called them all Boris - My boys need names so we are taking suggestions. Although, I want to name one of the dumbos Yoda!

Boris #1 Dark eyed dumbo
IMG_7962_zps2c1c906b.jpg

Boris #2 Ruby eyed dumbo
IMG_7948_zps7f6db045.jpg

Boris #3 Dark eyed/dark facial fuzz
IMG_7949_zps52eaf4c3.jpg

Boris #4 Ruby eyed/white facial fuzz
IMG_7954_zpsbac016a9.jpg

Boris #5 Dark eyed (I think)/white facial fuzz
IMG_7964_zps5c87d150.jpg

I cannot tell them apart so I am going to have to color code them with a sharpie.. They are very sweet boys!

Ok dspch, someone needs to just come out and say it. The first step to getting better is admitting you have a problem. You clearly have a nakie addiction!

Omg they are sooooooo stinking CUTE! Congrats! Can't wait to learn what names you decide.

Ok dspch, someone needs to just come out and say it. The first step to getting better is admitting you have a problem. You clearly have a nakie addiction!

Omg they are sooooooo stinking CUTE! Congrats! Can't wait to learn what names you decide.

Is there nakie anonymous groups. I really had someone set up to watch the nuggets until I found them homes, BUT they run up daddy and licked him - he melted and they came home with us....

They are bloody handsome!!!!

I think Boris #5 looks like a Yoda... if you want to stick with the Star Wars theme, go with Chewy, Luke, Anakin, Wookie, and/or Jar Jar Binks (maybe Binky for short?), George and/or Lucas? Sith, Vadar, Obi-wan, Han Solo, Jaba or Boba? The options are truly endless!

They are bloody handsome!!!!

I think Boris #5 looks like a Yoda... if you want to stick with the Star Wars theme, go with Chewy, Luke, Anakin, Wookie, and/or Jar Jar Binks (maybe Binky for short?), George and/or Lucas? Sith, Vadar, Obi-wan, Han Solo, Jaba or Boba? The options are truly endless!

I don't know much about Star Wars, but I do like some of those names... I had brought up Chewy to the hubby and he said I couldn't name a nakie about a hairy character.

I don't know much about Star Wars, but I do like some of those names... I had brought up Chewy to the hubby and he said I couldn't name a nakie about a hairy character.

But see, that's the whole point! Chewy being the hairiest mo-fo ever - PERFECT for a nakie!!! :)

Aww now we just need to see the other newbies :)

I'm trying, but I cannot for some reason get my damn computer to down load pictures. Its a new freakin' computer and it literally took me over 5 hours to get those on here. I'ver downloaded google chorme, took it off, reloaded moxilla foxfire, updated everything, uninstalled everything, started over again. :cry5:

Um, more? Like, more photos of Boris or more rats? Dspch...

:rofl4::rofl4:You need to catch up temblabamomo somewhere you missed that on the 21st we lost GMC bringing us down to 10, but by that evening we were back to 15 with the Boris boys, and up to 19 by Friday with the Buckeye babies we got while on vacation... Come on keep up :rofl4::rofl4: We just have :poop::poop: everywhere these days!!!

I read about GMC and was saddened by it, but missed these so-called Buckeye Boys. Kinda hard to keep track when you're collecting fuzzbutts like it's a contest! Lol will have to check out that thread later. Busy panicking over Sid atm. Sigh.

Honestly Vickie, I'm surprised but impressed - you and Al have gone through soooo much with your boys and even with all the first times you threw yourself into learning and educating yourselves and advocating hardcore for your rats, and at times everything bad happened at once with some of your boys. Instead of giving up and saying "rats are too much heartache, can't do it anymore", which many people do with lesser numbers and less crazy medical issues, you just throw yourself right back into it and give needed homes to more in need. You're both a welcomed blessing to the rat community :) Even if you are hiding a dark, secret nakie addiction; we 'll all be here to support you when you want to finally confront your addiction ;)

Geez, I think I missed the Buckeye babies too! Where's their story?
And just because you have nakies and you can't give them up doesn't mean you have a problem, right?
Signed Joanne and her six nakies. ;)

Geez, I think I missed the Buckeye babies too! Where's their story?
And just because you have nakies and you can't give them up doesn't mean you have a problem, right?
Signed Joanne and her six nakies. ;)

There is nothing wrong with a nakie addiction - look at those faces! Daddy was just cooing over them on the couch... It gets a little excessive!! He calls the dumbos his floppy ear boys.... Just posted about our buckeyes!!

Ahh Dspch, I finally found your thread here about the Boris boys, yay! You mentioned one of the "Boris boys" in another thread and I could not remember them being mentioned before. Glad I found this thread! They are cuuuuuties!! :D

Ahh Dspch, I finally found your thread here about the Boris boys, yay! You mentioned one of the "Boris boys" in another thread and I could not remember them being mentioned before. Glad I found this thread! They are cuuuuuties!! :D

Thanks, now you need to find the one on the Buckeyes!!!

Heyyy! Thanks for the links Dspch, I found it, yay!

Omg, your boys are such cuties AND their names are all so perfect for them! Love the names! Torres is such an awesome name.

Before Marc and I decided on going with the Greek/Roman theme names for our two boys (Achilles and Maximus) we almost gave them a Spanish themed set of names...we wanted to name one of them Montoya and that was a far as we got...Torres would have been so cool too!

Love your little bubs and sigh...dumbo ears...heart melt!

Back