Myco

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angiewaugh

Okay.. So.. I've got two young males. Jagger and Rizzo. I've had a terrible time with my fur babies over the last couple of months and this has resulted in me losing my two older males. However, sadly moving on.. My two boys have had sneezes since I got them (from 10 weeks) they had a ten day course of baytril at about 12 weeks and seemed great following that but it's flared up again. There about 5 months now. Sneezing loads and one of them has monkey noises (mostly when excited) no other symptoms. Very bright and alert. I've got them on baytril (10mg/kg twice daily) for 3 days now and no improvement but certainly no worse. Any advice please?? I really can't cope with losing these boys after the last few months. The monkey noises really stress me out (although they really don't seem bothered at all!) my plan for now is to keep them on baytril for at least a month...

They need to be on a combo baytril will not work alone. Baytril and doxy or baytril and something else. They need to be on them for 6 weeks minimum. Hope they feel better.

Thanks guys. We're going away for a few days from today (hate leaving my boys 😞) but I'll certainly look into a combo when I'm back on Monday. Thanks again

Back