New baby boy :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riot!

ever since the two boys I was supposed to take in fell through i've been checking local site to see if anyone was trying to rehome any males and well I found this little guys today

mugbqr.jpg

He was the last of an "oops" litter and was going to become snake food :(
so i took the little guy in

s60l5k.jpg

so this is Jim Beam aka JB

fwq249.jpg

i am completely in love with this guy he's extremely cuddly
he keeps licking me and curling up in my arms

2catq9.jpg

i'll start the intro to the bigger boys after hes big enough and i'm sure hes healthy

im the lucky one hes the sweetest thing :) jumps into my hand when i open the cage licks all over me. im just worried hes so young and skinny hes also been sitting n his house almost shaking

He is so adorable! Look at that sweet face! I would have fallen in love with him so fast too. And he is licky and cuddly!
What a precious baby! I cannot imagine any ratty being snake food. :(

So happy you saved him from a horrible fate. He has so much love to give you, I am sure. :)

So he is shaking in his house? Is it fear or something health wise? I feel like an idiot that I don't know what shaking might mean. I have never had any ratties that seemed to shake, so I have no idea what it could mean?

Not sure what the shaking meant :( he started to show signs of Megacolon so I tried to rush him to the vet we lost him about half way there

Back