Flux, Goliath, new cage stuffs (Pics ^_^)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

So Goliath's laceration is almost fully healed(Yay), we're staying in this place for another month(Meh) and Flux got a new cage (Yay!).

Since I've decked out the new cage *craiglist, $5* which is a prevue cage that can fit up to 6 females/5 males, He has been napping up on the top level I created as well as been jumping all happy all over all the time unless it's early morning cause he doesn't wanna be up then.

Goliath is in love with his hammock(glad I could get one of them to like it) and has happily chewed through the soft top to snuggle between that and the bottom layer, especially when given a treat while in the hammock. It's awesome because you can 'rock' him back and forth and he doesn't care.

Soooo, pics ^_^
Flux's old cage is the green one on top of his new one, Goliath is in the cage on top of the big wooden drawer thing.
vfbmmv.jpg

After decking out Flux's new cage. I used dollar tree cooling racks and the weird vinyl shelf anti slip stuff (non adhesive) and used zipties to hold it onto the cooling rack and then ziptied to cage. And baskets and baby toys. And stuff. Happy day.
2ekosy8.jpg

Flux apparently does the head-tuck sleep and I never knew cause he always sleeps in a hut. I have a snowball!
2yjvnfk.jpg

Tried to take a side pic of him all being a sleeping ball, didn't work.
33blhsx.jpg

Goliath enjoying his hammock, such a cheeser
fyd06g.jpg

Goliath going "Hiiiiiiiiiii, food nao please? Luv you forevers!"
2akd28l.jpg

My boys are moderately happy and this makes me happy. I can't wait to get Flux a neuter and get them both in the big cage Flux is in now <3

Ahhh, nice set ups and your boys are such cuties!! I bet your boys are looking forward to being roommates! Great photos!

Is that a typo or did you seriously find that for $5??? Wow!

Lucky guys, very spoiled! It's nice that they are still neighbors for now.

Yup! A guy's son used it for 4H for raising chickens and it was just in his way. It had a tiny bit of rust here and there, but overall? Great find ^_^

@Vladina: Unfortunately they aren't looking forward to being roommates. Goliath is just getting over his bite from Flux that forced us to go to the E Vet and not get out till almost 3 or 4am. Hopefully they'll look forward to it... once Flux gets fixed :)

Yup! A guy's son used it for 4H for raising chickens and it was just in his way. It had a tiny bit of rust here and there, but overall? Great find ^_^

@Vladina: Unfortunately they aren't looking forward to being roommates. Goliath is just getting over his bite from Flux that forced us to go to the E Vet and not get out till almost 3 or 4am. Hopefully they'll look forward to it... once Flux gets fixed :)

Yeah, I was hoping that once Flux gets fixed, he will be a friendly roomate for Goliath. We had to have one of our boys neutered for a similar agression issue and the result was astounding. He and his brother became the best of friends with no bullying. Good luck to Flux! Keep us posted!

Back