They're home!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThePokemonMaster

Amanda and Athena are home again, and they're running around their cage. They are perfectly fine health wise. I think I should give them some time to readjust before I take them out to play.

I will! I assumed they'd be really scared being away from home for a few days, but all was back to normal pretty much immediately. And I'm building my vet fund, too, so they won't have to stay away from home so long next time I take them to a vet.

I will! I assumed they'd be really scared being away from home for a few days, but all was back to normal pretty much immediately. And I'm building my vet fund, too, so they won't have to stay away from home so long next time I take them to a vet.

Vets don't usually keep them for URI, they send you home with the antibiotics. How long were they there? If they had a respiratory issue they need medication for 6 weeks

Vets don't usually keep them for URI, they send you home with the antibiotics. How long were they there? If they had a respiratory issue they need medication for 6 weeks
They didn't have any issue, it was just normal sneezing. They explained everything that could cause their sneezing when I went to pick them up. They were there for five days, under observation. Today, the vet decided there was no point in keeping them any longer.

They didn't have any issue, it was just normal sneezing. They explained everything that could cause their sneezing when I went to pick them up. They were there for five days, under observation. Today, the vet decided there was no point in keeping them any longer.

Well that is great just new home sneezes!!!!

Athena takes a bath, and Amanda wonders what the heck I'm holding right next to their cage.
uhe3a8yg.jpg
uqeruvur.jpg

Hurray, they are home!! :congrats!:

I bet you are so happy to have your girls back and I know they are happy to be home with Mom! :bliss:

This made my day, awesome! And good for you for setting up a vet fund, excellent! Keep us updated and can't wait to see more pics! Send the girls our welcome home kisses! :tumkiss:

I loved how you said your universe is back in order! I totally understand that feeling! :)

There is something so endearing about the "blurry shot of ratty poking his/her nose right into the camera" that I love. Those types of photos always tickle me. So cute! I have plenty of those shots of my boys too! :)

Back