The first one is the hardest

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riot!

I was going through some of my old rat things when I found a bunch of pictures of my first rat Jacoby
It got me thinking even tho I lost him 3 years ago this September
He was still my first rat and the first I lost

one day after class back in high school my biology teacher just handed me this little grey ball of fur, my first memory is him peeing all over me... but i still took him home that monday
346t79g.jpg

still the best decision I ever made he was my best friend for almost 2 years
33p6at3.jpg

on what would have been his 2nd birthday I went and got his paws on my arm forever (thinking about adding his name this October)
aauezd.png

it might have been 3 years ago but it still stings
R.I.P Jacoby
10/22/10-9/18/11

Yes, the first in the hardest although it never gets easy. These precious babies of ours all leave special memories of their own unique personalities.♥

He was just a beautiful baby, and yes, I can imagine that you still miss him all the time even after three years, you betcha. Our first ratties always hold a special place in our hearts. So glad you took him home and showed him love and safety. Jacoby was so precious. I am sure your bond with him was priceless. Rest easy sweet boy. :flowers2:

Back