5-6 males dumbo variety in oshawa, urgent.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maladie

kijiji oshawa rats link

Found this being discussed on RAA group from fb. I am considering (temporarily?) housing them...I certainly don't want them being given free off kijiji or as the poster had said "pts if they don't find homes" but, if anyone is looking for some good cute rats, this might be a good option for you.

edit, someone is taking the females and a couple males, there's 5-6 males left needing a home that may be coming with cage. I'm trying to txt the current owner about it now.

edit, i got ahold of the lady, and I think they are adopted. Might not hurt to check up, but, possibly OK

Last edited:
I'm not particularly looking to, but if someone is going to pass rats off to be "pts" or "feeder" I may be able to make room for, especially boys.
I'm certainly not looking to help irresponsible breeders at all. I hate them and it would take every bone in my body not to beat the living sh!t out of them during pickup and ask how'd they like it if we make $$ off their uterus. But it's not the rats' fault, if I can help rehome, foster, or adopt any rat in a bad situation it's good for me.

I did speak with her and say I'd come get them, she said that she'd found a good home...I said, let me know if anything changes.

I certainly appreciate you outing the b*tch for what she is, we need to keep tabs on these kinds of horrible...beings...

Last edited:
Back