Pictures

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicadelage

I just wanted to share some cute pictures of my rats here since I love taking pictures but have no one to share them with.

My rats are all female, they are about 10 months old (will be 1 year August 30th).

Pictures:
1,2 - Coco
3,4 - Gem
5,6,- Hope
7,8 - Jo
9,10 - Zoe

Coco (6).jpg

Coco (26).jpg

Gem (16).jpg

Gem (24).jpg

Hope (12).jpg

Hope (6).jpg

Jo (20).jpg

Jo (38).jpg

Zoe (12).jpg

Zoe (23).jpg

Aww, what cuties. I love the picture of them all together. I wish I could get my boys to hold still long enough to take such a picture!

Lol I was wondering how you did that too. I see above that Jo wouldn't cooperate with the teeny house. ;)
Those are my favorite.

Jessica, you were wrong! You said you had no one to share your photos with, and you have US! Right? :hello2

We LOVE to see photos of each other's babies and your girls are just adorable! I also loved the last group shot, that was an amazing photo and so sweet! Such pretty little ladies you have!

I also loved seeing the neat set ups you have for them...they have the same big purple plastic igloo that my boys had, and you put a staircase in their house made of those lava ledges, that is a great idea! And who would not love that cute little cottage house all your girls were peeking out of...just so adorable. :cheerful: And whatever that nylon tube thing was with the peek hole looks like such fun for rats. Is that a ferret play tube by chance? Super!

Thanks for sharing your photos of your sweet girls, they really are just little dolls! Feel free to post photos of them whenever you want! :)

Thanks.
Jo actually liked the house she was trying to pull my hand inside (she has an obsession with licking my fingers).

They mostly use the igloo to hide food or they sleep on top and they all love the lava ledge stairs.
The tube is a crinkle tunnel, it says on it for rats, ferrets, chinchillas or other small animal.
The rats destroy it pretty fast though, I have had to buy them new ones a few times now.
I used to have ferrets and they had one that lasted a few years.

Ahh, I figured it was one of those ferret tunnels...great toy for ratties! (even if they chew em up a bit!). Great photos. :)

Back